These terms and conditions define the guidelines, rules and regulations for the use of our website: pinnopard.com
Unless otherwise expressed, we own the material possession rights for all materials found on this web site.
You must not:
- Republish material from this web site
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this web site
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the web site
- Redistribute content from this web site
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website provide a platform for users to post as well as exchange opinions and knowledge in a given post. Comments do not replicate the views and opinions of the website, its administrators as well as affiliates. Comments replicate the views and opinions of the users who posted them. With respect to practices permissible by applicable laws the website shall not be blamed for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused as well as suffered as a result of any use of opinions posted via comments on this website.
This website reserves the right to review all comments and to get rid of any comments which may be found inappropriate, offensive or probable breach of our guidelines.
You warrant and represent:
- You solely ensure to be responsible for any comments given by you on our website and have all necessary consents to do so.
- The comments do not invade any material possession right as well as copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any calumnious, libelous, offensive as well as indecent or otherwise unlawful material that could pose as an invasion of privacy.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can link to our website without a written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors could link to our website within the same manner. As the link to the websites of alternative listed businesses; and
- System-wide authorized businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity looking malls, and charity fundraising teams.
These organizations could link to our home page, to publications or to any published page because the link: (a) isn’t in any means deceptive; (b) doesn’t incorrectly imply support, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its product and/or services and (c) it fits appropriately to the context of the linking party’s website.
We could think about and approve alternative link requests from subsequent forms of organization if you:
Forward a relevant e-mail to us indicating your name, organization name and address of your website. An inventory of the publication as well as any URLs from that you plan to link to our website. Where a wait of one to two weeks is applicable before approval.
Without previous approval and written permission, you will not produce frames around our Web pages that alter in any means the visual presentation or look of our web site.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover any link on our website that is offensive for any reason. You are liberal to contact and inform us at any moment, we shall look into your request as well as get rid of the links if indeed found offensive. However, we have a tendency to hold if your claims are feeble.